Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2008

My college days

Last few days left of my college life ...an engineering college of course...when i took admission to Dr.B.C.Roy engineering college in Durgapur I was not that satisfied to be there.Anyway life started and went on with a normal pace.First semester...nothing much happened except some ghastly experiences of ragging but it was not so severe for thenon hostelites like me.I was ragged in the hostel for only one day but not that severely as others in the hostel were.But during the first semester i witnessed the college festival for the first time.It was a 2 days extravanganza called "Zeal".The trilling part was that it was for the first time for me and i enjoyed it quite a lot.Bangla band "chandrabindoo" was there as the guest performer and we liked their numbers a lot....Ajkalkar meyegulo sob smart..tara pore tola kata mini skirt..ahhhhhhhhhh such satisfaction..guess why!!!!The environment of the fest was just like Anand Vihar puja pandal with our school life seniors Haju,Ashok,Soubhagya..standing..my old frnds like Apratim..and of course my frnds of new college...really one guy is very true...'those were the best days of my life".......Then came the first semester examswe were prepared and it went quite cool..After a not so much happening winter vacation started the second semester classes.I forgot to mention one thing ...in the first semester our department was divided into 4 parts and we had our classes with Electrical department.But from the second semester onwards our department got together and we started knowing our dept guys better.here i need to mention something about SS.whatever may be the reasonI liked this girl(not love at first sight...but liking at first sight)..I guess she liked me too..just liked okkkkkk..I wont say I had a crush on her but enjoyed talking to her and spending time with her...maybe b'coz she was the first girl with whom i started spending a lot of time.Nothing much happened in this semester just life moved on as usual...and its still is...see u guys next time on a new episode byebye

No comments: