Followers

Tuesday 15 April 2008

Tagged!!

Before any other posting I have tocomplete this assignment....Suvro tagged meSeven things I want to do before I die
1. Want to be Osama Bin Laden for a day.
2. Want to visit the seven wonders of the world with my girlfriend(when i get one).
3. Want to crush grapes to make wine.
4. Want to own a house on the billionaires street in London(perhaps be the next doornieghbour of L N Mittal).
5. Want to be on the Titanic with Kate Winslet as my girlfriend.
6. Want to analyse the Budget speech on the Budget day on a leading television channel.
7. Want to be Avik again in the next life with the same people around me

Seven things I can do
1. Sit in front of the internet the whole night.
2. Prepare a joint after 4 pegs of vodka.
3. Make maggi,tea and some other small stuff in the kitchen.
4. Can take a bath at 4 A.M. in the month of January.
5. Ride my vicky(moped Hero puch) for nonstop 30 kms.
6. Can organise events quite efficiently.
7. Can speak a hell lot of english after 3 pegs of anything.

Seven things I say the most
1. Lagao(mod mangso)
2. Load to..
3. Huuu Haaa
4. ok fine
5. Bawali hochhe
6. Chal peace..
7. Chal byee

Seven things I cant do
1. Flirt with a girl.
2. Clean my room
3. Think and shag
4. Drink more than 5 pegs comfortably
5. Do coding in C language
6. Disobey my mother
7. Get annoyed with my brother for long

Seven things that atrract me to the opposite sex
1. Eyes
2. Nature
3. Smile
4. Figure
5. Dressing sense
6. Hair style
7. Sense of humour

Seven celebrity crushes
1. Penelope Cruz
2. Salma Hayek
3. Aiswarya Rai
4. Juhi Chawla
5. Sania Mirza
6. Suchitra Sen
7. Riya Sen

Seven people I want to tag
1. Apratim Sen
2. Shreyasi Ghosh
3. Nishita Banerjee
4. Subhrangshu Mandal(Osama)
5. Suvojit Chaterjee
6. Aveek Banerjee
7. Indradeep Saha .

No comments: